Manali is a perfect spot to plan your honeymoon trip. As it is more like a lover's nest where you can get lost in the beauty of this heavenly place, enjoy an intimate atmosphere, visit astonishing landscapes and a lot more. Manali not only offers you the most scenic views but it also offers you numerous adventure activities like camping, rafting, trekking, skiing, paragliding, etc to try with your partner. From ranging from rolling plains to breathtaking passes to majestic views to getting indulge in adventures activities, Manali has a lot to offer you with. You can go on romantic dates, try different cuisines, spend your evenings sitting on the lakes, get peaceful vibes to visit monasteries and a lot more. What are you waiting for? Go and book your Manali honeymoon package from Mumbai and enjoy the best days of your life.
About the Manali Honeymoon Package From Mumbai
Plan your perfect honeymoon trip to Manali from Mumbai with us and have an exhilarating fun experience with your partner. For all the newlywed couples out there, Manali is a perfect spot to plan your honeymoon trip. You can spend quality time with each other, try adventure activities and Unleash the beauty of such an amazing place. To make the most out of your honeymoon trip, you are required to choose the best and most convenient package for you. With Go2 Ladakh you will be offered the best packages at a very reasonable price. We are very well known for offering the best services to our customers. You can even get your packages customized from Delhi. Plan your trip the way you want it by checking honeymoon packages from Mumbai to Manali and cherish the best moments for a lifetime.
Best Time to Visit in Manali-
Manali is an all-time tourist place. It offers you different charms in different seasons. Summers will be an escape from the blistering heat of the plains to being snow-capped in winters. Here's an overview of what all are you going to be offered with particular months. So, it becomes easier for you to decide when to plan your honeymoon trip to Manali to make the most out of your trip.
- Summers ( March to June ) - Summers are the perfect time to plan your trip to Manali. During summers the temperature is moderate when compared to other seasons. So, it becomes easier for you to get adjusted to the weather conditions. In Summers, you can try various adventure activities like rafting, paragliding, trekking over the large peaks and also various other mountaineering adventures in the Solang Valley. Moreover, summer i.e March to June is a perfect time to go on a honeymoon trip to Manali. What are you waiting for? Go and Manali couple package from Mumbai.
- Monsoon (July to mid-September) - Although, is a good time to explore the beautiful places of Manali and glance at the blooming nature around you. But, it is advisable not to plan your trip to Manali in monsoons. Because the slopes of the mountains and valleys are very prone to landslides. You can be stuck anywhere and anytime. It can be a very dangerous experience. So, avoid making your plans in Monsoons to Manali.
- Winters (October to February) - The mountains and valleys are all snow-capped in winters. The temperature during this time is very high. You may face a few difficulties in breathing and also may suffer from mountain sickness. But, if you want to experience snowfall, play in the snow with your partner. Then, winter is a great choice to plan your trip to Manali. You can try various activities in summer-like trekking on the most beautiful and amazing trek Beas Kund. Check out the Mumbai to Manali honeymoon package and plan your honeymoon trip to Manali.
How To Reach Ladakh from Mumbai
If you are wondering about whether there is any possibility of reaching Ladakh from Mumbai then it is a bit difficult as there are not any trains from Mumbai. Let us try to know more about the available ways of commuting from Ladakh to Mumbai.
- By Air - One of the best and most convenient ways for reaching Ladakh to Mumbai. You can reach Ladakh from Mumbai by opting for the quickest flight to Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee which hardly takes 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Public Transport - Though it is the most available and accessible way of travelling, choosing it to visit Mumbai wouldn't be a favourable option. The problem with public transport is that you can't reach Ladakh through it as it is not available. The least you can do is to book a cab to reach there. You can opt for various public transport like car, bus etc.
- Taxi - You might think it would be convenient to go by taxi but actually it's the opposite. Though it is possible to go for a taxi while travelling to Ladakh from Mumbai it would be very time consuming and costly. It is advisable not to choose a taxi and try to use other methods of transportation.
- Bike - Mostly, people who want to enjoy a long trip choose a bike to travel to Ladakh from Mumbai. You can start your journey from Chandigarh to the Manali-Leh route. Another way to reach there is to start your journey from Srinagar and ride the Srinagar-Leh route.
Romantic Places to visit in Manali -
Jogini Falls: Enjoy the wonder of nature -
Jogini Falls is one of the prime attractions to visit in Manali. You will be offered breathtaking views, a short trekking experience, and a lot more. You can even enjoy seeing the meet-up of these cascade waterfalls and the Beas river. Go on a romantic walk with your partner, and spend some time enjoying the beautiful wonders of nature. Moreover, it is a great place to plan your visit on your honeymoon trip to Manali. What are you waiting for? Check our Mumbai to Kullu Manali honeymoon package.
Solang Valley -
Your honeymoon trip to Manali will be incomplete without visiting Solang Valley. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions. It is a great place for adventure enthusiasts, you can try various adventure activities like Parachuting, paragliding, and horse riding and can explore the valley by sitting in an open jeep. Moreover, Solang Valley is a great place to add to your itinerary plan.
It is a very beautiful village which has enchanting natural landscapes. You can explore the lifestyle of people living in Manali here. This region of Manali receives very heavy snowfall during winters. You will be offered the most amazing picturesque views that will add to your list of memorable events. This village is not only famous for offering beautiful picturesque views but also because the famous Bollywood movie Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani was also being shot here. You can also capture Bollywood moments with your partner here and create memories for a lifetime.
Kothi Village -
It is amongst the most well-known villages of Manali. This village is a perfect spot for having camping experiences. You will be offered aesthetic views of snow-capped mountains everywhere. You will surely be lost in the breathtaking views of nature here. Kothi Village is worth adding to your itinerary plan for your honeymoon trip.
Rohtang Pass -
It is considered to be one of the best places to visit in Manali. It is located at a very massive height i.e 3978 metres. You can try various adventure activities here like trekking, paragliding, rafting with your partner or going on a romantic walk or keep on glancing at the beauty of this place together. You cannot miss visiting Rohtang Pass on your Manali trip.
Vashisht Baths -
This place is famous for trying hot springs baths over there. It is also believed that the water here possesses medical values that help you to heal and get relaxed. It is located inside a very famous Vashisht Temple and is accompanied by various other beautiful sandstone temples. And the best part for the shopping lovers out there is that there are hundreds of shops outside the Vashisht Temple from where you can buy souvenirs and other religious merchandise.
Beas Kund Trek -
To have the best trekking experiences in India. You must visit Beas Kund Trek on your honeymoon trip to Manali. This trek will not fail in mesmerizing you with its scenic beauty and its natural grandeur. The lush green surroundings, amidst the heavy terrains, are what all you will be offered at Beas Kund Trek. It is a very famous tourist destination. So, do not forget to add this Trek to your itinerary.
Planning a trip to Manali and not visiting Kullu will make your trip an incomplete one. It is a very beautiful hill station offering you dreamy landscapes, beautiful sceneries and a power hub for various adventures activities. It is a very popular tourist place. Manali and Kullu are known as sister towns of each other. There are a few temples in Kullu you must pay a visit to like Raghunath Temple and Jagannath Devi Temple, etc. With panoramic views and enthralling hills, Kullu is a perfect destination for paying a visit on your honeymoon trip to Manali. Check out the Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package from Mumbai.
Manali Sanctuary -
There's no point in rethinking, you must add this place to your itinerary plan. If you are an animal loving couple then it is a great place to explore through the astounding and impressive wildlife sanctuary. You will be offered the opportunity to see a variety of these reptiles, birds, animals and mammals, etc.
Romantic Things to do in Manali -
Explore through Naggar and Dine in a Castle -
You must think of visiting this castle with your partner to have the most aesthetic feel. It offers you a great charm. You can spend your time sitting by the window of the castle and relishing your beautiful moments together. You can even go for romantic dates in the cafes nearby. Mumbai to Shimla Kullu Manali honeymoon package and plan your amazing trip.
Play in the snow in Rohtang Pass -
Your honeymoon trip will be incomplete without visiting Rohtang Pass and playing in the snow with your partner and capturing the most beautiful moments of their new beginnings.
Try shopping at the mall road -
If you or your partner are shopping lovers then you must try shopping at the mall road. There are so many quirky sellers selling antics. You can even go to cafes, and restaurants and have some refreshments. Moreover, trying shopping at mall road is a great thing to try on your honeymoon trip.
Perform Water Activities -
Going on a trip to Manali and not trying water activities will make you feel regretful later on. You should never forget to try water activities like crossing, rafting, canyoning, water-rock climbing and snorkelling on your honeymoon trip with your partner to cherish the most beautiful moments of your life.
Try Trekking In Manali -
Trekking is the must-try activity in Manali. You will be offered splendid views, beautiful hilltops, etc. It will provide you with the most wonderful experiences. There are a few beautiful treks like Rohtang Trek and Beas Kund Trek. You must pay a visit.
Get lost in the breathtaking views -
Manali is very well known for offering you breathtaking views. You can indulge in the hot spring bath at well-known springs like Vashisht. Trying hot spring baths in Manali will make you feel relaxed and calm.
Spend time with your partner at Pandoh dam -
It is a very beautiful spot to spend some quality time with your partner. You can sit and glance at the scenic views and cherish good times together.
Add a little glamour to your newlywed life by planning your wonderland trip to Manali. Explore through the paradise of Manali with your better half. And get unleashed in the astonishing views, roaring water, lush green forests and a lot more. The Himalayas are blessed with Manali which offers you extraordinary scenic beauty. Feeling excited? Do check out honeymoon packages from Mumbai to Manali.