1. There is no contract between the company and the client until the company has received the initial deposit amount per person as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with the procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid at that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit and apply a scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the cancellation policy hereunder.
2. The company has the right, at any time and for any reason:
3. In case of any dispute, the decision of the company will be final and binding.
4. The company reserves the right to call you back on the contact number shared by you on the website.
The company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever, be liable to the clientclient or any person traveling, for:
5. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this Contract with respect to any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour holiday, and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
6. It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this Contract shall be available to the Company’s managers, including Tour managers, employees, servants and agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
7. Each of these conditions shall be severable from the other end if any provision becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable. The remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
8. Insurance: The tour cost does not include any costs towards the Travel/Mediclaim Insurance premium. In case if the client needs an insurance coverage, it is suggested to go for a suitable insurance policy on your own. The client has to deal directly with the Insurance company in case of settlement of any claim. The toll-free number is available on your policy document. The company or its subsidiary companies or agents have no role to pay in this regard. Details of Insurance coverage are available with our sales team.
9. Change in Tour Price: The tour prices printed/advertised/quoted to client are dynamic prices. The person booking tour early is likely to get the lowest price as communicated/offered by the Company, subject to availability of seats. Similarly, person booking tour at the last will be offered the highest prices. This pricing module has been adopted to get early bookings on tours. Hence it is quite obvious that persons travelling on a same group tour are likely to have paid different tour prices. The Company will not entertain any claim whatsoever on account of the same. Also it is clear agreement between either parties that the prices quoted in the proposal/brochure have been calculated based upon the prevailing hotel/transport tariffs and applicable taxes thereon at the time of printing this brochure. The Company reserves the right to amend the price published in this brochure in case the costs increase before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the client.
Force Majure:- Acts of God (including exceptional adverse weather conditions), earthquake, fire, war (declared or undeclared), invasion, rebellion, revolt, riot, civil commotion, civil war, nuclear fission, strike, act(s) of omission/commission by any concerned government(s), or government agencies, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities, occurrence of any event can force the Company to change or extend the tour. Hence, any additional expenditure occurred due to the above reasons will be borne by the passengers.
The menus are pre – set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary and inclusions as printed in our brochure. The meals will be served either at restaurants of hotels of stay or the same could be arranged at local restaurants. The meals or meals during excursions could be packed meals or served by local restaurants/dhabas. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We, however, reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. If a tour participant does not avail his/her meal in stipulated time; he/she has to avail the meal on his/her own arrangement and expenses. No claim can be made for the meal which he/she has missed and not utilized.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his/her part, he/she will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
We have mentioned the indicative names of the Hotels for each tour. We reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund. We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly, any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay shall be payable by the clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
The airfares the Company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for:
While all efforts would be made to accommodate members of a family traveling together in the same flight, depending upon the overall group size, the company reserves the right to split the group into multiple airlines for any departure.
Loss of baggage/loss of life or loss of other valuables by the airlines.
Overbooking of seats by the airline.
Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passengers despite having confirmed tickets.
Change of flight timings or change of route with or without prior intimation.
If in the event that the flight is overbooked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight, the client shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by the client.
Please note that the low cost airlines do not provide meals on board.
There is a limitation on how much luggage can be carried as check-in baggage and cabin (hand) baggage. Luggage carried over and above the limit will have to be paid for by the client at the time of check-in. Please note that for few sectors caring cabin baggage is not allowed.
Airport taxes/airport development fees as applicable to be paid over and above tour cost, should there be a rise, post the printing of the brochure.
Though chances are less, however, depending upon the group, size the company reserves the right to split the group into multiple airlines for any departure.
All the airline ticket bookings/cancellation and travel on such airline ticket will be subject to the terms and conditions as mentioned in our Booking and Cancellation policy mentioned in this document.
We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Coaches or vehicles such as Tempo Traveller, Tata Winger, Chevrolet Tavera, Mahindra Scorpio, Toyota Qualis, Tata Sumo or similar as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. Our tour manager/local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are, at all times and under all circumstances, your responsibility. Any damages caused to the hotel rooms/coach during your stay shall be payable by the clients and the Company will not be liable for the same. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Please note that AC will not work in the Hills and no claims to this regard shall be entertained.
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.
For any query on offer you may write us on email@example.com or can call our toll free number +91-01982-257764
There may be a maximum booking criteria per promo code for an email ID, which is generally once. Please read the offer communication clearly before proceeding.
Law And Jurisdiction: For all complaints, suits, claims or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products including tours by the Company and third party products and tours, only the courts in Ladakh, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI /Govt. of India Upon signing the booking form, the above-mentioned terms and conditions shall be binding on both the Company and the Client and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communication in whatsoever form or mode, whether oral or otherwise, with respect to any terms and conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled/revoked/terminated.
I /We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms and conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in Booking Form and I am/we are aware that I/we shall be abide by the same. I/We have also read the brochure/tour itinerary and notes there-in, along with the ‘Tips for Smooth Travel’ and I/We accept the same. I /We have been given the copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
Name of the client: